In this post, we’re going to take a quick look at the best 3 to 5-star hotels Amritsar has to offer tourists.
1. Hyatt Amritsar: 5 Stars – The Hyatt Amritsar is a beautifully appointed 5 Star hotel located a scant 5 km from the city centre. The hotel boasts 248 elegant rooms with the latest flat screen TVs and fully stocked mini bars. Also on the premises: a full-size outdoor pool, sauna and more.
2. Radisson Blu Amritsar: 5 Stars – 24-hour travel desk, fine dining, tastefully decorated lounge, full-service spa and fitness centre, free wi-fi, LCD flat screen TVs and full-size inground pool are just some of the pleasures you’ll enjoy at the Radisson Blu Amritsar.
3. MK Hotel Amritsar: 4 Stars – The MK Hotel Amritsar has long been a favourite of tourists traveling to the city. If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to 5-star hotels in Amritsar near the Golden Temple, the MK Hotel Amritsar is your best bet.
4. Regenta Central Overview: 4 Stars – The Regenta Central is a 4-star hotel that seems an awful lot like a 5-star hotel and is only 5 minutes by taxi from the Golden Temple. You’ll enjoy hi-speed Internet, 24-hour dining, exquisite dining and a full gymnasium. A lovely place to stay.
5. Ranjit Vilas Hotel: 4 Stars – The Ranjit Vilas Hotel’s 22 rooms are designed to recreate the authentic decor of Punjabi life. Not your typical hotel experience but one that will be perfect for those who wish to immerse themselves in the local colour and traditions.
6. The Fern Residency: 4 Stars – The Fern allows guests to stretch out and relax. Each room is beautifully styled and includes all the extras. There’s a full gym on the premises along with free parking and laundry service and a full-size inground pool.
7. Hotel Sawera Grand Overview: 3 Stars – The Sawera is less than 2 1/2 km from Amritsar Railroad station and a short hop from many important tourist sights including the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, and Durgiana Temple.
8. Rajdarbar Hotel: 3 Stars – Of all the hotels in Amritsar near the Golden Temple the Rajdarbar may be the best value for the money. It’s affordable, clean, comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. A real steal with free wi-fi, parking, and laundry.
9. Hotel Sapphire: 3 Stars – The Hotel Sapphire is beautifully maintained, and each of the 29 rooms are air-conditioned and have private baths and colour TV. Room service, parking, car rental and more are all available, and the local food is superb.
10. Ritz Plaza Hotel: 3 Stars – The Ritz Plaza hotel is a bit of old Amritsar in the centre of town. A mere 3 km from the Golden Temple it occupies an ideal location near the railroad station. Recently renovated it retains its old-world flavour while sporting all the modern conveniences.
When you come to Amritsar to enjoy the culture, history and stunning sights make sure you enlist the services of My City Taxi to handle your transportation needs.