When you need first class taxi service in Ludhiana, My City Taxi is the company to call. Ludhiana is the largest city in India north of Delhi with a population of more than 1.6 million. It’s sometimes referred to as “the Manchester of India” because of its impressive industrial base. Ludhiana is also a fast-growing economic hub and because of the rapid and continuous rate of development getting around can sometimes be a challenge. But not when you enlist the services of My City Taxi. Our highly trained drivers know every nook and cranny of the city and will get you where you need to be safely and on time every time.
Taxi Service in Ludhiana You can Trust
From the Guru Nanak Stadium to the Chaura Bazar to Ludhiana Airport no one gets you around town faster or in greater comfort the My City Taxi. Whether you’re in town on business as a tourist or to visit friends and family we’re your best bet for a dependable, affordable, top-notch Ludhiana taxi service. Call and arrange to have us pick you up at the airport or your hotel or anywhere else. We’ll take you to your destination and, if you wish, be waiting for you when you emerge. If you like, we’re also available for full day tour packages.
We have Ludhiana Covered & Outstation As well
No other taxi company can match the professionalism of our drivers or the meticulous care we take in preparing our vehicles for your arrival. Each cab is thoroughly inspected at the end of every day, and any issues dealt with promptly and effectively. As such you’ll be chauffeured about in air-conditioned splendor and if there’s anything you’d like to know about Ludhiana just ask our drivers. There are so many things to do and see in the Ludhiana area including:
- Gurdwara Nanaksar Jagroan – This stunning six-story Gurdwara (“door to the guru”) is embellished with intricate designs, and hand carved figures that captivate believers and non-believers alike. Gurdwara Nanaksar Jagroan is located half an hour from the centre of Ludhiana and is one of the most impressive Gurdwaras in the vicinity. It’s visited by scores of devotees and tourists every day. The site of this gleaming edifice rising up from the local landscape is enough to stir the hearts of all Indians.
- Punjab Agricultural Museum – One of the unmistakable landmarks of Ludhiana the Punjab Agricultural University Museum presents many comprehensive and thoughtful displays which capture the essence of rural life in Punjab through the ages. The facade of the museum is one of the most recognizable in this part of India, and the 4,000 square feet of exhibition space provides ample room to tell the story of the amazing, resilient and colorful people who settled the Ludhiana region and their descendants who have worked the land for centuries. The museum is a magnet for visiting dignitaries as it provides invaluable insight into the local culture.
- Nehru Rose Garden – Rejuvenating, mysterious, evocative. These are just some of the words used to describe the incomparable Nehru Rose Garden in Ludhiana. This is the largest rose garden in all of the Asian spread over 27 incomparably manicured acres of land and plays host to more than 1,600 varieties of roses. Walking into the Nehru Rose Garden is like stepping into a place where time has no meaning. All is peace and beauty, and you’ll find no better place to unwind in Ludhiana. The garden celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2017, so you’ll want to be sure to partake in all the commemorative festivities.
- Chaura Bazaar – The name “Chaura Bazaar” means “wide market”. This centuries-old hub of local trade took its name from the wide streets that comprised its beating heart. Today only a few of those original broad lanes remain but the market has lost none of its spirit and vitality. Sundays in Chaura Bazaar see an uptick in activity as locals enjoying their weekend and tourists from the outskirts flood into the market to bask in the hustle and bustle and hopefully drum up a bargain or two. As the local saying goes “If you can’t find it anywhere else, you’ll find it at the Chaura Bazaar”.
- Pavilion Mall – For a distinct change of pace from the historical to the ultra-modern pay a visit to Pavilion Mall. The pavilion is situated on 2 and 1/2 acres of land opposite Old Sessions Court in Ludhiana and is the place for the well-heeled of the city to see and be seen. The mall opened for business a scant 3 years ago and had set the bar for modern splendor in the heart of the city. With 17,000 square feet of retail space, an enormous food court featuring a variety of local and international dishes and the 7 screen PVR Cinema the Pavilion Mall is Ludhiana’s first and most visible anchor in the new millennium.
- Hardy’s World – If you’ve spent several days seeing the sights of Ludhiana with the family and another day indulging mom and dad at Pavilion Mall it’s time to give the kids their own highlight reel by taking them to Hardy’s World Amusement Park. Hardy’s is the largest water park in Punjab and one of the largest in the nation. There’s a dizzying array of water slides, amusement park rides, and pools so everyone can get in on the fun and spend a relaxing day laughing and cooling off.
Ludhiana is truly a city that never sleeps. One that looks back with pride on its agricultural heritage and forward with an optimism driven by the entrepreneurial spirit of the people. It’s a city that needs to be experienced up close and personal in order to really appreciate it dynamism and spirit and no other taxi service in Ludhiana will show you the sights and sounds of this oasis of Northern India like My City Taxi. Give us a call today to reserve a cab or ask about our highly competitive rates.